And speaking of media bias, I thought it was kind of funny. That night I read an article about the Florida results and it said that McCain had beaten Romney. That was the only reference to Romney! It gave McCain's reactions, Huckabee's reactions, Guiliani's reactions . . . and then it moved to the democratic candidates. Wait--did we miss someone?!
This blog is not meant to be a factual source of political news. This is meant as a family and friends discussion board, and visitors frankly are unwelcome.
8 comments:
Well,... yesterday was a downer.
Its okay babe! Romney can still do it!
And speaking of media bias, I thought it was kind of funny. That night I read an article about the Florida results and it said that McCain had beaten Romney. That was the only reference to Romney! It gave McCain's reactions, Huckabee's reactions, Guiliani's reactions . . . and then it moved to the democratic candidates. Wait--did we miss someone?!
FYI: Romney won Maine!
Woot!!!
Go Romney! He can do it!!!!
Now, McCain (aka evil, crazy man) 97 delegates, Romney (aka awesomeness) 92 delegates
Maine-
Romney 52%
McLair 21%
California (170 delegates) Poll out today-
Romney 40%
McLair 32%
Don't forget to vote tomorrow!
as in Romney is ahead in California?
Correct my love, at least in that poll, we will know tomorrow.
Didn't hear about Maine, Briana. But then--according to the article I posted before, it wasn't an important state, right :)
Post a Comment