Friday, January 25, 2008

GOP Primary Commentary

Comments and comparisons of the republican candidates.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, here's a quick and easy quiz to help you figure out how to vote. Ten questions. Take the quiz and we'll compare results!

http://www.votechooser.com/

Anonymous said...

My results were

Romney 9/10
Huckstery 8/10
McCain 7/10
Giuliani 6/10
Ron Paul 6/10
Hillary 4/10
Obama 3/10
Edwards 2/10
Nicole 0/10

Anonymous said...

by the way...

The question that I "Disagreed" with Romney on was the last one that asked how we should help the environment. I selected both invest in technology, AND incentives to cleaner businesses. The quiz says Romney only says invest in technology, but I have personally heard him talk about tax breaks to cleaner companies.

Anonymous said...

You and I came out exactly the same, Eric! Right down to the last answer :)

Except I think the others were in different order, which doesn't really make sense. Hmmm

Anxiously awaiting the Florida results!